Re: [CQ-Contest] [nccc-blue] NS RTTY this Thursday, 29 Oct 2020 in NA

To: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [nccc-blue] NS RTTY this Thursday, 29 Oct 2020 in NA
From: Bill Haddon <haddon.bill@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 14:00:59 -0700
Ken, K6MR,  Wrote

>Of course there is the RTTYOps Weekend Sprint on Saturday, so a couple
ways to exercise the diddles.

In the several dates I looked for there are zero score reports to 3830 for
this contest.
; I looked at their web page and found it very confusing.   Is this a
sprint in the NAS Sprint style, or just a "fast" contest.  I could not find
any posting of past results.

73 Bill n6zfo