[CQ-Contest] KC Keyer Question

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, CTDXCC <ctdxcc@lists.kkn.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] KC Keyer Question
From: <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 13:24:45 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
After many years, I am on the last working version of my beloved Kansas City
Keyer, which was produced by Lance Johnson Engineering (way) back in the day. I
use it only for simple manual CW sending, not for any built in "messages" etc.
Yeah, I realize my K3 has an internal keyer, but the KC Keyer is perfect for my
shack and my ergonomics.

I have all the schematics and component information from complete instruction
manuals, etc, and wonder if there is a brave soul out there who would be
willing to let me ship him several of my "dead KC Keyers" and he could repair
at least one for me as a back up.

Yeah, I know I'm a dinosaur in a cave, but it is what it is.

Let me know by email and thanks in advance,

Jim George
n3bb@mindspring.com
www.authorjkgeorge.com