Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Single Op Rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Single Op Rules
From: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 22:03:05 -0500
When I started to advocate for a 24-hour category in CQWW, maybe 15 years ago, I had to endure a scorching by K3EST at Dayton for even having the temerity to suggest such a thing.  Then a few years later K5ZD told me that they *had* been listening, and were introducing the Classic category.  I told him then, and I continue to believe, that there should be two 24-hour categories, Assisted and Unassisted, not one.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.