[CQ-Contest] Fwd: [TowerTalk] Guy tension gauge

To: Cq-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: [TowerTalk] Guy tension gauge
From: Tom <n1mmtomwagner@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 05:46:02 -0500
Stated another way, the *horizontal* component of guy tension is equal.  If a guy is longer or shorter than the others, the tensions will not be equal.

If the horizontal components were not equal, the tower would be moving.  That is how you make a tower vertical.

Tom - N1MM

(Only "flexible" towers.)