Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest View

To: Mike Smith VE9AA <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest View
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 01:19:13 -0500
Hi Mike

Just a reminder:
Plaques are available to be sponsored.
YES - it costs money.  They are NOT expensive.

BUT - how cool is it to have MY call (ahem) hanging on the wall in YOUR
shack (as the sponsor of the plaque that is hanging on your wall).

Anyway...  YES - I sponsor a few plaques.
YES - I would like others to join me :-)

So - if you want more plaques - time to step up :-)

Tom - VE3CX