[CQ-Contest] Looking for remote operating spot at a Multi-op in ARRL CW

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Looking for remote operating spot at a Multi-op in ARRL CW
From: Barry W2UP <w2up.co@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 17:15:42 -0700
Looking to put some time in, via remote, in ARRL CW, preferably at an east
coast station.  Prefer daytime high bands.  I have a K3 and remoterig, as
well as a VNC client and RCForb currently set up.

For those of you who don't know me, I won First Place SOA a couple of times
each, in CQWW CW and ARRL DX CW from my former home station in PA, and also
won a gold medal in the pileup competition at HST, held in DL 10 years
ago.  Full CV on request  :-)

Barry W2UP