Re: [CQ-Contest] PSE COPY

To: "'Michael Walker'" <va3mw@portcredit.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PSE COPY
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 10:09:02 -0400
Mike/va3mw, it’s not the EXCHANGE Randy and I are commenting on……it’s when the
runner is CQing and being called.

ie:

me: WPX VE9AA VE9AA CQ

you: VE9AA de VA3MW VA3MW

Why would anyone do that? Send your call once, twice, three times. I KNOW my
call.

This behaviour is not present on CW or SSB.

THAT is what we’re talking about….the initial call of a S&P to a Runner.

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB