Re: [CQ-Contest] Single Op Single Band Unlimited

To: reflector cq-contest <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Single Op Single Band Unlimited
From: Dennis Moore <dennis@mail4life.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 13:38:12 -0800
Here are all of the Single Op categories which have listed scores for2020 for both DX and W/VE:

Single Operator, High Power
Single Operator, Low Power
Single Operator, QRP
Single Operator Unlimited, High Power
Single Operator Unlimited, Low Power
Single Operator Unlimited, QRP
Single Operator, 160 Meters
Single Operator, 80 Meters
Single Operator, 40 Meters
Single Operator, 20 Meters
Single Operator, 15 Meters
Single Operator, 10 Meters

Just informational, not stating that it remains the same this year.

73, Dennis NJ6G