[CQ-Contest] Prelim. Results for NAQP RTTY July available at National Co

To: Cq Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Prelim. Results for NAQP RTTY July available at National Contest Journal
From: K6UFO Mark Aaker <k6ufo@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 03:19:46 +0000 (UTC)
Preliminary results for the July 2021 North American QSO Party
on RTTY are now available at the National Contest Journal website.
http://ncjweb.com/current-naqp-rtty-results/
<http://ncjweb.com/current-naqp-rtty-results/>

Congratulations to all participants! Please report any problems
to me   k6ufo at arrl dot net   There is still time to send me your photo
or story for the final results. Thanks!

Mark Aaker K6UFO
NAQP RTTY Contest Manager
k6ufo at arrl dot net