Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Rules Changes Needed

To: Mark - N5OT <r-emails@n5ot.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Rules Changes Needed
From: ku8e <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 21:31:24 -0400
Mark,I don't think anyone suggested NAQP is broken or lacking activity. But you
can still change rules to get them up to date with the times. I think NAQP has
had the same rules since it started in the 1980's. I have no problem with them
adding SOA( although I wouldn't operate that way.) You can justify adding SOA
because NAQP has a separate QRP category which BTW has very few entities every
year. So why separate out QRP and not SOA and group those stations in with
Multi-2 ? I'm all for everyone operating the way they want to.BTW the CQWW
contests change their rules just about every year because the committee is in
tune with the times. We all know CQWW isn't broken or lacking activity.JeffSent
from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Mark - N5OT <r-emails@n5ot.com> Date:
8/10/21  8:22 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: cq-contest@contesting.com Subject: Re:
[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW - Rules Changes Needed I don't think the NAQP is suffering
from lack of activity.  It is very popular already, and is not becoming less
mailing
listCQ-Contest@contesting.comhttp://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/cq-contest