[CQ-Contest] SAC CW is coming

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, TOEC <toec@contesting.com>, oz-contest@contesting.com, CCF <ccf@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SAC CW is coming
From: SM5AJV <sm5ajv@qrq.se>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 20:09:27 +0200
The CW part of Scandinavian Activity Contest will take place

18. September 12 UTC – 19. September 12 UTC

Each part of this “Polar Battle” gathers 1000+ contesters from all around
the world. SAC offers non-Scandinavians a unique opportunity to work the
propagationally challenged Arctic nations and practice your skills.

Things to check out:

* Take a look at our Sponsored plaques program – geographical, special
skills, etc. – You may earn one this year!
https://www.sactest.net/blog/rules/sac-sponsored-plaque-program/

* We have a tradition of making Results booklets from each SAC telling what
happened previous years with lots of nice stories and pictures.
https://www.sactest.net/blog/sac-booklets/

* Ham radio and contesting is very much about Propagation. Learn about
propagation to Scandinavia:
https://www.sactest.net/blog/propagation/

* Announce your activity and challenge your friends:
https://www.sactest.net/blog/announce_form/

* Don’t forget to read the rules
https://www.sactest.net/blog/rules/

73 from