Re: [CQ-Contest] Triplexer & Stacked Triband Antennas

To: w5zn@w5zn.org
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Triplexer & Stacked Triband Antennas
From: Pavel Perchine <pnihsrep@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 17:00:17 -0600
Joel,

On this webpage you can read more info:
https://va6am.com/2020/04/30/tribander-stacking-ideas/
StackMatch can be made without toroids because it works for a single band and
as a result more power can be applied to the StackMatch, and power can be
applied even from three amplifiers.
As an example:
http://ve3vn.blogspot.com/2020/11/15-meter-stack-switch.html
Toroids used in StackMatches are for a wide frequency range acceptable
performance.

Pavel
VA6AM
Sent from my iPad