Re: [CQ-Contest] Working Split in Contests

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Working Split in Contests
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 20:39:17 -0600
Actually, we need two new Q-signals:

"Spread out, so you aren't all zero beat with each other"

and

"You're so far off my frequency you're right on top of the station calling CQ next door"

73,

Scott K9MA

On 11/13/2021 5:08 PM, Steve Lott wrote:
Firdd as t I have heard of QZB
But I like it

However I did move up in frequency about 1
To work then this year

Hope to get a sweep in the phone session next weekend

73
Steve
KG5VK