Re: [CQ-Contest] Time to update contest club eligibility rules to accomm

To: jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Time to update contest club eligibility rules to accommodate remotes?
From: Paul Bourque <pbourque@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 07:46:52 -0500
ARRL has been migrating over to new rule sets that exist as a single
document. As the rule sets are replaced, the older, "General Rules" and
"Rules for Contests below 30 MHz" and "Rules for Contests above 30 MHz"
documents will be sunset.  The complete rules are available as a PDF on the
individual contest pages (for Sweepstakes, see the PDF rules link at
arrl.org/sweepstakes )

The revised rules are under the "Station and Equipment Restrictions"
section of the rules.

-Paul Bourque, N1SFE
ARRL Contest Program Manager
n1sfe@arrl.org