Re: [CQ-Contest] Palstar-AT2K help

To: Carol Richards <n2mm@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Palstar-AT2K help
From: David Propper <k2dp@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 15:25:09 -0600
Carol,

I am making an assumption that the wattmeter circuit in your AT2K is the same
as in the AT5K. Based upon that assumption, you need to be providing 13.8vdc to
the metering circuit through the jack on the rear of the antenna tuner.  This
also provides power to the meter lamps.

I hope that this helps you.

73,
Dave, K2DP