[CQ-Contest] Odp: Russian DX Contest

To: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>, cq contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Odp: Russian DX Contest
From: SQ6MS Maciek <sq6ms@o2.pl>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 09:30:32 +0100
Stan of course you can do whatever you want to do with you spare time. I have
nothing against Russian HAM`s and i think many of them are just not informed
well about what is going on. I feel sorry for them because satying under rule
of such leaders that they have now will not make their life better in any
aspect. Anyway in Poland many people probably will have not much time to
participate the Russian DX, since we have to help and organize help for over
1,6M Ukrainan refugees (mostly women and children) now in Poland... Other EU
countries are affected as well.   We might think that this does not affect us
because this hobby is not about politics, but unfortunately it has a great
impact on us as well. There are far more important things in life than
contesting or having fun with the radio.  Stay in PEACE and GL in TEST
Vy73`s de Maciek F4VSQ/SQ6MS   Dnia 15 marca 2022 04:36 Stan Stockton
&lt;wa5rtg@gmail.com&gt; napisał(a):  I thought about skipping the Russian DX
Contest this weekend but this is my last week before returning to Arkansas.
Skipping it would have no impact on anything except for me missing my last
opportunity on this trip to do something I had planned to do.   Instead my F3
message in N1MM will be programmed to send  something like &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;No
War &gt;&gt;&gt; TU ZF9CW.  That will likely have more impact than not working
the contest especially if a lot of others did the same.   I have no idea what
the activity will be.  I didn’t have a single UA call me in the Spring Stew
Perry Contest this weekend and out of about 300 logs there are only two Russian