[CQ-Contest] QSO parties this weekend: 7QP InQP, NEQP and DeQP

To: cq contest <CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] QSO parties this weekend: 7QP InQP, NEQP and DeQP
From: Dick Frey <k4xu@bendcable.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 14:15:21 -0700
Unlike every other multi-QSO party weekend, this one is unique because you can enter all or some using the same log. You do not have to keep switching logs, just enter the exchange as sent and it will be accepted.

You must start from the right spot. If you are in New England, 7th call area, Indiana or Delaware, choose your own QSO party. If you are anywhere else, choose IN7QPNE. These four parties have different start and end times but they all have the same exchange format. When the party is over, generate your Cabrillo and send it to any or all of the sponsors -- no need to remove non-counting QSOs and no need to score it. This is done by the sponsors.

Like N7WA, I will be mobiling as N7XU in Oregon, W7AM driving. My route and schedule is on the QRZ page.

--
Dick Frey, K4XU