[CQ-Contest] PJ4 Contest Station Available

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] PJ4 Contest Station Available
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 12:56:15 -0400

The PJ4G radio house in Bonaire is available for some contests this Fall/Spring contest season. It can be rented either in-person or can be operated remotely via BeLoud.Us. The only operations I'm aware of in the near future are PJ4G in CQWW DX SSB and PJ4A in CQWW DX CW. Noah, K2NG usually does some type of multi-op operation in the ARRL DX Contests and is always looking for operators. I'm listening  on 10 meters today and it's wide open to EU. The ARRL Ten Meter contest could be really fun from down there this year.

See https://pj4g.com for more information. Note that a COVID-19 vaccine or test is no longer required to travel to Bonaire.  If you have any questions you can also email me directly.

Jeff KU8E