Re: [CQ-Contest] Whither CQQ WW?

To: reflector cq-contest <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Whither CQQ WW?
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 11:33:38 -0400
Jim, that's not the point - what I was saying is that when a loud big station is CQing continuously, but getting approximately 1 spot every 15 minutes, one can only imagine what happens to the non-"beacons".  It's strictly a measure of how few people have N1MM's spotting feature turned on, and a suggestion that they do so.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.