[CQ-Contest] Now Available - FQP 2022 RESULTS - Scores, Plaque Winners,

To: fcg new <FCG@groups.io>, FQP List <FQP@groups.io>, "QSOParty@groups.io Notification" <QSOParty@groups.io>, "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, Christopher Blake <cqdenx4n@gmail.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Now Available - FQP 2022 RESULTS - Scores, Plaque Winners, Club Competition, Records and Write Up
From: "Chris Blake, NX4N" <cqdenx4n@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 06:33:38 -0400
Hello FQP Friends,
*The 2022 Florida QSO Party line scores, plaque winners, club competition,
new Records and a detailed write up are now available at:*
https://floridaqsoparty.org/results-page/

We're still working on the 1x1 Sweepers' certificates so please QRX.
Huge thanks again to our FCG Past President and FQP VP *Dan K1TO*, and to
our FCG President *Chris W4WF* for these outstanding results. Sincere
thanks also to our FQP Webmaster *Jeff KU8E* for posting them.
And of course, many thanks to *all of you* who participated!  We hope you
enjoy the detailed analyses and extensive score breakdowns.

*The 2023 Florida QSO Party will be held April 29 & 30**, and we sure hope
you'll join us.  *

*All 67 counties will be active.*
In addition, we'll be holding another exciting* Spelling Bee* - details TBA.
Please check out the rules and further details at our *Website:*
http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/

*Club leaders/members,* please forward this announcement to your fellow
members- tnx.

*FQP - So Bright, you gotta wear Shades!*
😎

73,
Chris, NX4N, on behalf of:

Chris, W4WF and Dan, K1TO – President and Past President
Florida Contest Group, proud sponsors of the FQP since 1998