[CQ-Contest] Baltic Contest 2023

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Baltic Contest 2023
From: Karolina Vaiciunaite via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 12:01:10 +0000 (UTC)
Hey,
This weekend, May 20th-21st, a contest with 57 years of history will take
place. Baltic Contest is very important for us, hams from the Baltic States,
and we will be happy to hear many of our foreign friends joining us on 80m
band.

The contest starts at 2100z May 20, 2023 and continues for 5 hours. Baltic
Contest is also very generous on awards (check the full rules on the link
below) :)

You can find rules on the LRSF website:

http://www.lrsf.lt/en/balticcontestrules/

Have a nice week and see you in the contest!

73! 88!
Karolina LY5XX/LY6C