Re: [CQ-Contest] Starting Over...

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Starting Over...
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 15:14:23 -0500
Cort,

I made the change to Flex several years ago.  No need for any black box interfaces and the Flex has a built in WinKeyer.  The Flex 6600 is also SO2R in one box.

I'm completely glass panel now.  Just mouse clicks and a Flex Control for VFO control.

I have no plans to ever go back to a traditional radio with knobs.

Rich - N5ZC