[CQ-Contest] CQWW and call history files and N1MM prefills

To: Reflector Cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW and call history files and N1MM prefills
From: ko7ss--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2023 00:56:28 +0000 (UTC)
Just a few years ago I entered an NAQP and after the contest the contest
manager sent me an e-mailasking if I had sent my exchange as "Bee-eye-el-el AZ"
or as "Be-eye-eye-el AZ". I had made quite afew Q's and half had logged me as
bill and the other half as biil.
Of course I had sent bill since that is my name. The call history file had me
as biil. Good thing as I was just another W7 in Arizona, and not some rare
Wyoming multiplier :)
73, Bill KO7SS