Re: [CQ-Contest] "Back in the day" -- Single- or Multi-op?

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "Back in the day" -- Single- or Multi-op?
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 08:58:56 -0500
 This is now. That was then. Rules can be changed. Back then, the key word
was Multi-OP.  If the person was not actually OPERATING, he was not
considered an operator. So a Single-OP could have someone else log for him.

I'm not sure when the rule was changed. Probably when we started to develop
all this new technology.

73, Zack W9SZ