Re: [CQ-Contest] Newbies in SS (was ARRL Sweepstakes CW, on N1MM+ group)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Newbies in SS (was ARRL Sweepstakes CW, on N1MM+ group)
From: Jim Preston <jpreston1@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 11:58:57 -0800
I have both N1MM+ and Log4OM running at the same time. N1MM+ logs each QSO to Log4OM as soon as it is logged in N1mm+. If I work a station not in the contest (a needed DX in a different mode, for example), I log that QSO directly to Log4OM without having to do any other switching of logs.

If a station that isn't in the contest works me without giving the contest exchange, and I can't convince him to give it, I work him, put him in my general log, and move on. Of course, it is also possible to log him in N1MM+ and mark it as a bad QSO.

73,

Jim N6VH