[CQ-Contest] Endurance UP-Date

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Endurance UP-Date
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 09:14:02 -0600
     Many of you participated in the survey about this subject of Endurance in Contesting that I posted on several of the E-Mail groups. I thank all of you who replied. This is a follow up on what everyone told me, and possibly something for all of you aging contesters that can not stay up all night that I discovered, or actually Remembered from 20+ years ago!

     Now I won't tell you all about it here, just too long of an explanation. So I made a web page that gives complete details on what it is and how if interested how you can also try it.  I know it is night and day for me!  I did the first test on the ARRL Sweepstakes CW weekend, and for the first time in over 10 years I was able to do the whole contest. And just to make sure it was not a fluke I tried it again for the SSB weekend with similar results.  Below is the link to the web page all about it.

     I hope maybe some of you all may benefit from this.

https://w9et.com/endurance.html

Joe WB9SBD

Boy! Does this sound like a Facebook scam! he he he.. Oh well, it isn't. Just can't think of a good way to tell ya about it.

Joe