Re: [CQ-Contest] Where do you Upload your logs?

To: "jpescatore@aol.com" <jpescatore@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Where do you Upload your logs?
From: Stanley Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 11:00:16 -0500
I do the same thing, but I don’t do the buro. I don’t get enough to make
worthwhile. I let the Clublog and QRZ access my LoTW, so that part is automatic.

I also upload to eQSL.  It I am considering dropping it. I do not go on and
verify those needing it. It’s too much work and not to my benefit. Does anyone
see any real value to eQSL, other than their many awards?

Stan, K4SBZ

"Real radio bounces off the sky."