[CQ-Contest] Online Scoreboard

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Online Scoreboard
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 10:27:45 -0600
I am a little confused on the online scoreboard.
seeing the impressive rate thing for UI5A
I went to look at his hourly rate chart.
https://contestonlinescore.com/tools/rate/?sel2=y&band=0&mode=hourly&call=UI5A&call2=&form=1

The two sudden spikes made me think huh?

But what makes no sense at all is ok Choose all bands
 And look at the rate for the 17 hour point. it says UI5A only worked 24 QSO's Yet in the Mult data for the same time it says, UI5A worked 73 mults, HUH? How?
Then OK all says 24, but 10 meters only says, 110 QSO's

What am I missing?

Joe WB9SBD
--
.