[CQ-Contest] Announcing CA QSO Party 2023 Videos

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Announcing CA QSO Party 2023 Videos
From: Dean Wood <cqden6de@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 07:29:26 -0700
Dear cq-contest,

I am excited to announce 15 videos from the 2023 California QSO Party (CQP).
You are invited to view them.  I hope you find them as inspiring,
motivating and fascinating as I did.  I believe the contest community has
amazing stories to tell after every contest.  Telling those stories through
video and audio makes them highly compelling and engaging.  I would love to
see this idea catch on with other contest sponsors.

In 2023 we launched a CQP Video Challenge.  Participants were encouraged to
submit a video from their CQP 2023 effort.

Winner of the CQP 2023 Video Challenge:
Doris K0BEE for her K6T Tehama County video

Honorable mention videos:
13 other great videos by CQP 2023 participants
1 video of all expedition and mobile stations in CQP 2023, with recorded
audio from 4 CA stations

See the videos at:
https://www.cqp.org/av.html

Click the YouTube playlist link at the top of the page.  Then in YouTube,
you'll be able to click "Play all" to see them all in sequential order, or
you can click on individual videos in the playlist.

Grab some popcorn and enjoy!  You might hear your callsign in one or more
videos.

73...
-Dean - N6DE
CQP Chairman