[CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest] Hope Hotel for Hamvention 2025

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest] Hope Hotel for Hamvention 2025
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 13:23:22 -0400
Chuck,

Make a backup reservation you can cancel at a another local hotel way in advance of the Hamcation. Just one exit down the freeway from where the Hope Hotel is located is just about every major hotel brand. The rates are probably 1/2 of what they are if you wait until a few months before Hamcation.  About a week or so before the Hamcation call the Hope Hotel directly at 937-879-2996. They always have single rooms available because people have things come up and have cancelled their reservations. I don't deal with the pileup every year to get a room at the Hope Hotel. This works for me every time.

Jeff KU8E