Re: [CQ-Contest] Selecting a band on a K3

To: Carol Richards <n2mm@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Selecting a band on a K3
From: Jack Brindle via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 17:07:15 -0500
Carol;

Take a look at the BND MAP function in the K3S manual. It is on Page 58 of the
Rev A1 manual.
This is a config function.

Essentially, it lets you enable or disable one or more bands from the K3 band
rotation when using band up & down buttons.
I use it mostly to remove the WARC bands, which I can’t use in contests.

73,
Jack, W6FB