[CQ-Contest] 2024 RAC Canada Day Contest - July 1 @ 00:00 UTC

To: Canada Contest List <canada_contest@narc.net>, CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2024 RAC Canada Day Contest - July 1 @ 00:00 UTC
From: "Bart Ritchie (VE5CPU)" <ve5cpu@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 10:02:35 -0600
Good day all

We would like to invite you all to participate with us in Canada's on the air celebration of the anniversary of Canadian Confederation. Radio Amateurs of Canada (RAC) celebrates this event with our annual Canada Day radiosport contest.

Mark your calendars for July 1, 2024 at 00:00 UTC and enjoy making contacts across Canada's 10 provinces and 3 territories. We hope to have a full slate of the RAC official stations from each area.

New for 2024 is the addition of a new 20 point bonus station - VE3RHQ - our new RAC Head Quarters station.

Please note that commencing this year we are no longer accepting paper logs. Our log submission system at https://contest.rac.ca is the preferred method to submit logs

The contest rules are published here on the RAC web site: https://www.rac.ca/contesting-results

Please feel free to share this announcement with anyone or group you think might be interested.

The RAC Contest Management team looks forward to your participation.

See you on the air!
73, Bart - VE5CPU