Re: [CQ-Contest] JARL Ham Fair 2024

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] JARL Ham Fair 2024
From: Katsuhiro Kondou <kondou@voyackey.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2024 23:45:53 +0900 (JST)
I'm still waiting for the reply, and please send me an email to me separately
if you have a plan to come to Ham Fair this August.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou, JH5GHM

In article <20240612.093352.1425299921707169201.kondou@voyackey.net>,
        Katsuhiro Kondou <kondou@voyackey.net> wrote,
        on "Wed, 12 Jun 2024 09:33:52 +0900 (JST)";