[CQ-Contest] DQRM in WAE CW

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] DQRM in WAE CW
From: <aa3b.bud@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2024 11:58:37 -0400
My WAE CW efforts were severely impacted by deliberate QRM attacks that
lasted for hours on both days. The DQRM came from at least two and possibly
three remotely operated stations that were quite potent.  I believe the DQRM
attacks were retribution for disciplinary actions stemming from WPX contest
adjudication. I experienced similar attacks during WPX CW.

I am pleading for help from the Radiosport Community in finding the networks
or host remote stations that were employed by the attacker. It is time for
the remote station owners to intervene and put an end to this harassment.

I will provide the specific times and frequencies of the attacks upon
request.

73,

Bud Trench, AA3B