[CQ-Contest] Tnx K1AR and VE3EJ CQWW CW Plaque !

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Tnx K1AR and VE3EJ CQWW CW Plaque !
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2024 17:12:42 -0300
Thanks to CQ, the WWROF and especially K1AR for the work and John, VE3EJ for
sponsoring this Single Band plaque from CQWW CW.

I appreciate all of it !

I'll let you all in on a little secret. I about soiled my nappy close to
half dozen times that weekend when I got vy close to my run frequency on 15m
as I was 2 radio/2 antenna SO2R (not SO2V) so was always trying to be
r-e-a-l-l-y careful where I was S&P-ing.except a couple times that I was
not, hi !

My 3830 report https://www.3830scores.com/showrumor.php?arg=RvYizVxDJJ0LU

Cheers guys

Mike VE9AA