Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi Band Dipole?

To: Joe <nss@mwt.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi Band Dipole?
From: Peter Sundberg via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2024 12:32:19 +0000
Joe,

Put up a VS1AA, single wire feed to ground where you put a 9:1 balun with a few counterpoises, coax on the ground to the shack. It will give you very good performance on all bands, includiing WARC.

I am speaking of personal experience with these in many different locations since Donkeys Years. Many local friends have joined me and are very pleased with their choice to do so.

73
Peter SM2CEW