[CQ-Contest] Real time contesting, the next level….

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Real time contesting, the next level….
From: Craig Thompson <craig@thompsonet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2024 21:19:13 -0500
Real time contesting, the next level….

We are pleased to share that a new scoreboard is available for contesting,
https://hamscore.com  It is linked to https://contestonlinescore.com/ as
well.

Several advancements have been made with four loggers, N1MM plus, DXlog,
QARTest, and SDC Logger that allow real time upload of your logged QSOs.
These QSOs are stored on a server that will adjudicate your log in almost
real time. (More loggers will be added over time)

We are making incremental improvements to the connections to the server by
the loggers as well as the adjudication process. We need your help. The
more people testing this the better the process becomes. Every Wednesday,
the CWops have one hour tests known as CWTs, https://cwops.org/cwops-tests/
. Using one of these loggers, you can participate and contribute to the
testing process.

You operate the contest as you would normally and then take a look at the
results. After the contest, you can compare your results with the
scoreboard and report any bugs.

You can report the bugs or suggestions to admin@contestonlinescore.com

Information on how to set up the loggers for real time contesting is here:

https://blog.contestonlinescore.com/real-time-contesting-rtc-is-our-new-project/

The goal of this Real Time Contesting project is to create a space where
contests can be scored during the contest and the results available right
after the contest. We believe that this will stir up interest in newer
contesters and grow the contesting aspect of amateur radio. Right now we
are getting the infrastructure in place but many ideas for dashboards, web
sites, and variations of contests are in our reach with this platform.

On behalf of the RTC team and Victor, VA2WA #2212

Craig K9CT #276