[CQ-Contest] California QSO Party: 10 days away

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] California QSO Party: 10 days away
From: Dean Wood <cqden6de@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2024 08:17:53 -0700
Dear cq-contest list,

The California QSO Party 2024 is 10 days away.  We are looking forward to
your participation!

2024 California QSO Party
1600Z October 5 - 2200Z October 6, 2024
https://cqp.org

1. NEW: We are announcing three fun challenges in CQP 2024:

Time Challenge
* 6-hour champion
* 12-hour champion
* 18-hour champion
* 24-hour champion

** POTA Challenge
* Video Challenge

* Win a gourmet California cheese gift box
** Win a CQP POTA hat with your name and callsign

See details at:
https://www.cqp.org/pdf/CQP2024_Fun_Contest_Challenges.pdf

2. All 58 California counties will be active in CQP.
https://cqp.org/tracker.html

3. Operating Tips
Fine tune your operating plan by reviewing graphs from CQP 2023 and other
helpful strategy documents:
https://www.cqp.org/graphs.html
https://www.cqp.org/Strategy.html

4. Chase an Accolade
Awards
https://cqp.org/Awards.html
New Record
https://cqp.org/Records.html

5. Club Competition
https://cqp.org/Clubcomp.html
Encourage your club to participate.

6. Get inspired for CQP 2024 by watching the 15 videos from CQP 2023:
https://www.cqp.org/av.html

73...
-Dean - N6DE
CQP Chairman