CT-User

CT Point and Shoot

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT Point and Shoot
From: fred_c@ece.ee.montana.edu (Fred Cady ieefc@msu.oscs.montana.edu)
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 1994 07:25:30 EST
After finally getting an interface running for the 940, I operated a
few hours this weekend (S/U) using the point and shoot.  Boy, it's great
having the computer keep track of band changes.  But, I noticed
that CT would change both VFO's when I would CTRL-Arrow into
the multiplier window and grab a spot.  I can see this happening
if it is a station that is operating split, but it seemed to happen
for simplex spots as well.  I couldn't detect a pattern but the
other vfo would be set onto a 40 m frequency.  What's up?  Am I
missing something?  Running version 8.45.

Thanks.  73, Fred KE7X