CT-User

E-Mail Addresses

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: E-Mail Addresses
From: ct-user@sttng.mlo.dec.com (David Robbins 413-494-6955 413-655-2714 (KY1H w h))
Date: Tue, 24 May 94 12:45:05 EDT
apparently your e-mail program is even worse than mine.  on mine i see not
only the from address, but every other address in between... sometimes 2
screens full of forwarding data.  but if i do a 'reply' it goes back to
the sender (at least from this reflector, ct-user goes back to the reflector).
my 'from' line is setup to have name, call, home and work phones, and my
internet address.  if you don't see that in my message you should check your
program and see if there are some other options you haven't enabled, that info
has to be in the message that arrived on your system from internet.
73, dave  ky1h   robbins@guid2.dnet.ge.com  (in case you can't find it)