CT-User

CW keying interfaces

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CW keying interfaces
From: ct-user@sttng.mlo.dec.com (Peter G. Smith)
Date: Wed, 25 May 1994 17:11:24 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Walt -- Well, the problem here isn't RF, but as someone reminded me, I
haven't checked with a high-impedance voltmeter to find out just what is
actually going on at the input to the interface.  It's not RF, though,
because it occurs with the rig not making any...

It would be a real service if you could test and then publish a design
for an opto-isolator keying interface here.  I could probably work one
out, but somebody who is truly circuit-literate could do it a lot quicker.

73, Pete
n4zr@netcom.com
NOTE: New Address