CT-User

Bugs in NOWORKDUPE, CT 9.02

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Bugs in NOWORKDUPE, CT 9.02
From: ct-user@sttng.mlo.dec.com (ken silverman)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 94 12:56:37 PST
Looks like you've been busy playing with CT.   Trying to fix CT is the correct
way, but to get around it,  I tend just to put in pieces of messages.  My Tu
messge is just "TU".  If I want it followed by my call, I push F4 "WM2C" in
conjunction.   Yes, you get QSO B4 TU WM2C, but I see no harm in that.  Most
people hanging around in a contest know it, and having "test" as a trailer to
your call isnt always necessary.  Especially if you are DX.

On that note:  are you ready to join us on a M/S from some picturesque QTH?

Ken WM2C