CT-User

Mixed Mode S/O IARU Using CT9

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Mixed Mode S/O IARU Using CT9
From: ct-user@sttng.mlo.dec.com (Steve Merchant)
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 1994 09:54:24 -0700 (PDT)
I'm trying to get v9.0X to permit me to configure for mixed mode single
op IARU.  It doesn't ask the mixed mode question, and comes up in one
mode only.  I've tried v9.01 and 9.02 with the same results.  Is there an
undocumented runtime switch for this?  Am I missing something totally
basic?  The esteemed manual says (p88) that the contest is a mixed mode
event, but fails to say how you specify mixed mode.

Any assistance from the more experienced IARU-hounds in the crowd will be
appreciated.

73, Steve  N4TQO
merchant@crl.com