CT-User

CT and NA; Generic Contest Mode

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT and NA; Generic Contest Mode
From: ve2zp@va3tcp.ampr.org (ve2zp@va3tcp.ampr.org)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 94 16:08:54 UTC
I would be very interested to hear impressions of CT's Generic Contest Mode or
NA's Design Your Own Contest facility.  I am not yet a registered user of
the latest versions of either CT or NA, but I would like to hear about these
new and seemingly similar features.  What parameters can you set?    Will it
do score calculation?  Will it allow you to make QSOs on both CW and SSB inn
the same contest?  I am looking for software that can be adapted to use in the
two contests sponsored by the Radio Amateurs of Canada (RAC), and most of the
home-made software I've seen is too poor to be adaptable.  I hope either CT or
NA will fit the bill.
Thanks.  73, Dave VE2ZP/VE9CB  ve2zp@BBS.VE3JF.AMPR.ORG