CT-User

Soundblaster & CT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Soundblaster & CT
From: cook_a_r_j_andrew@bt-web.bt.co.uk (cook_a_r_j_andrew)
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 1994 15:33:44 +0100
Hi All,

I know this has been discussed at least in parts over the past month
or so, but I'm not sure all the mail made it here - seems to be an
e-mail black hole several thousand miles to the east of the RF one.

Can anyone provide me with details of what needs to be done to get a
Soundblaster card to run as a DVP with CT - 15m is going to be a lot
quieter at G0KPW in CQWW than it has been the last couple of years so
I think I'm gonna need a parrot.

If there is enough interest I'll summarise for the reflector.

Thanks & 73,

Andy Cook, G4PIQ.
cook_a_r_j_andrew@bt-web.bt.co.uk