CT-User

Band map timeout?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Band map timeout?
From: dieven@almaden.ibm.com (Dick Dievendorff)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 1994 16:47:15 -0800
I also noticed that entries in the band map didn't go away when I expected them
to.  Next to each entry is a time, I presume that was the time the entry was
made (either from a PacketCluster spot or from a CTRL-ENTER).  A few of the
entries on my screen were more than two hours old!  The spots did eventually go
away, but I thought they got purged when they were an hour old.  Do I
misunderstand the meaning of the 4-character thing that looks like a timestamp?

I used CT 9.11.

Dick Dievendorff, AA6MC