CT-User

CT 9.07/antenna control

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT 9.07/antenna control
From: n2ic@longs.att.com (Steven M London +1 303 538 4763)
Date: 4 Oct 94 08:27:00 +0600
Has anyone played extensively with 9.06/9.07 and the -ac option ?

I can't say it's absolutely broken, but it doesn't seem to work reliably.

Here's the best scenerio I have come up with for ct -ac not working:

1) Connect TS-940 to COM2; execute COMTSR2 -b4800; start ct -ac; set up COM2
correctly in SETUP window.  Antenna control works fine.

2) Quit CT; execute COMTSR2 -u; start ct -ac;  change radio to "NONE";
change COM2 in SETUP window to NONE.  Antenna control doesn't work - On
LPT1, pin 2=0, pins 7,8,9=1, regardless of band selected.

3) Quit CT;  Redo step 1); Antenna control works fine.

I just can't seem to get the -ac option to work reliably without the TS-940
interface wired, and set up.  Haven't tried it with other radios.

Steve London, N2IC/0
n2ic@longs.att.com