CT-User

Version 9.10 & DVP!

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Version 9.10 & DVP!
From: 0006135537@mcimail.com (Richard Hallman)
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 94 12:31 EST
   As reported after versions 9.02, DVP is still broke in version
9.10.    When looking at the boot-up screen it still shows CTY.DAT
and .BIN files in C:  instead of the default C:\CT directory.  Version
9.02 again, has NO problems with DVP or path routing.   My problems
are the same as AA6MC's reported problems.

   Is DVP still supported in version 9??   If not, I guess Im going to have
to upgrade to something I can use, or stick with version 8.

    Please,   Any help out there???

        Thanks   Rich  KI3V     New e-mail address is ki3v@siti.net