CT-User

2 Radio Bug(?) in CT9.10A

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: 2 Radio Bug(?) in CT9.10A
From: fisher@hp-and.an.hp.com (Tony Brock-Fisher)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 1994 08:41:44 -0400
I got my copy of CT9.10A in the mail Saturday, and discovered what I hope
is only an operator error, but may be a bug. I'm trying to set it up
with 2 radios - a 765 and a 735. Whenever I set it up with both radios,
whichever radio is Radio1 doesn't work. No QSY from keyboard; no freq
from radio when I try to log a call. I get "Icom Radio Timeout" and
"Icom radio not echoing". I have swapped ports and radios, so I know
all the ports are working. If I disable either radio, the other works,
even if it's Radio1.  I know of one case with a 781 and 940 combo
that works OK. I have reported this as a bug to Ken
but I'm hoping it's an operator error. I'd like to hear from
anybody on the reflector that has made 2 radios work, or who
has had problems with 2 radios and CT9.

-Tony, K1KP, fisher@hp-and.an.hp.com