CT-User

CT 9.14 and cqww cw

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: CT 9.14 and cqww cw
From: kurszewski_chad@macmail1.csg.mot.com (Kurszewski Chad)
Date: 5 Dec 1994 08:17:45 U
Tom Frenaye, K1KI asks:

> 3) Any way to get the alt-A window and the alt-S window on the screen
>    at the same time?

This bug has been with v9 all along.  They way to overcome it is that you
must start CT without the -vga switch.  Then do an ALT-S and ALT-A to bring
up both windows.  (This also applies to the rate and schedule windows, which
exhibit the same problem.)  Exit CT and restart with the -vga switch.

> 4) The MULTI.CFG file supplied with CT 9.13 did not work for some reason.

This also does not work properly for CT 9.13.  It seems to not read the first
real line of data.  We have four stations, and have used the same multi.cfg
for as long as I can remember.

The workaround I found was to repeat the first line of data again at the end.

Hope this helps!

Chad  WE9V   (of KS9K)